Bio Tech is an innovative toilet paper that utilizes Biologic Active Tissue Paper technology, a European exclusive. It contains five different types of microorganisms totally harmless to people and the environment, each designed to target the major causes of organic waste build-up in pipes.
How it works:
- When the toilet paper comes into contact with water, the good microorganisms are activated, producing enzymes that feed on the offending organic matter present in the pipes and sewer system.
- These microorganisms reproduce exponentially and intensify their cleaning action even where it is not possible to intervene chemically or mechanically.
- The good microorganisms contribute to reducing the bad microorganisms by consuming their food (food antagonism) and further contribute to reducing the surfactants released by detergents in drainage pipes.
- Once their action is finished, the good microorganisms fully biodegrade, meaning Bio Tech is 100% environmentally friendly.
- Dermatologically tested and safe for skin, eyes and intimate areas.
- Safe for use by adults and children